Oakville

Sweater - Forever 21 | Necklace - JayJays | Floral jeggings - Zara | Satchel - Typo | Floral shoes - Dr.Martens | Bracelet...






  • Sweater - Forever 21 | Necklace - JayJays | Floral jeggings - Zara | Satchel - Typo | Floral shoes - Dr.Martens | Bracelet - unbranded 
Is it just me or the floral print of this jeggings kinda looks like a camo print from a far? Talking about jeans, I always like wearing jeans, it's comfortable and hassle free. I never hesitate to buy any pants that I really like. I always feel that it's worth the money. I mean a decent pair of jeans can lasts for so long. I don't think I'd be growing real tall anytime anyway, so I guess I could still wear them till the next few months or years possibly. IF they're not out of trend yet. But I prefer jeans with prints or in other colors. Though people will know that you've worn it before the next time they see you wearing it. I'm not saying that plain blue jeans are boring though, I like plain blue jeans too.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. love the outfit, photos, and editing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im in love with your floral pants ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the outfit!! Neutral but very interesting :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit meld ❤
    looks really sweat :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your sweater.

    xo,
    Sheyla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!! I love your sweater soo much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good-looking and simply stunning!xx

    http://sunnysunartiyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely look


    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit!!! <3
    aqui-a.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete