Soufflé

Last week I felt like baking out of the blue. I was planning to make mousses but there wasn't any cream in the fridge, so I went ...

Last week I felt like baking out of the blue. I was planning to make mousses but there wasn't any cream in the fridge, so I went with soufflé. You know how they say soufflés' magic puff up only last for approximately 1 minute. I was running back and forth to get the perfect pictures of my soufflé. Sadly, it has sunk a bit when I took these pictures. Ha! And now I realize that I've forgotten to dust sugar on it.




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Well, however it taste, this photo of souffle looks really tempting.

    Cheers from Jakarta,
    Putri Soe

    SUPERNICE -- win Blackberry Davis in my #giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet :D I love the pictures

    theswiftlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks so delicious ^^

    Caroline
    Please feel free to join giveaway on my blog : $80 MsDressy Gift Voucher ^^
    http://missoline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acabo de encontrar tu blog y te sigo ya, me encanta!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!
    Great blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you'd like xoxo
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete