Shot in the dark

Button up - Jay Jays | White t-shirt - H&M | Skirt -  Factorie | Sneakers - Converse | Mini rucksack - unknown | ...


  • Button up - Jay Jays | White t-shirt - H&M | Skirt -  Factorie | Sneakers - Converse | Mini rucksack - unknown | Cross ring - dotti 
Right, this is the skirt I was talking about the other day. I'd usually prefer a-line or puffy skirts, but this skirt has been sitting in my closet for so long. So I thought I'd give it a second try with an oversized button up and plain white tee underneath. I never thought I'd be able to pull off anything oversized. I feel like I'm sinking most of the time I wear something oversized. Luckily, not this time, maybe it's because of the thin material. Well, I've decided to let my bangs grow, as opposed of cutting it after I took a look at my pictures with longer bangs taken 2 years ago. You know, when I started blogging about my outfits.












You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. a really simple chic style. i love the somewhat "army" theme going on.

    cheers from Jakarta,
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  2. the skirt is so stand out with white t-shirt like that ^^ love it so much :D

    visit my little cream button♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very simple and casual; you look great!! :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn girl, you are so good at posing. D'you have an accomplice or d'you take the photos yourself?
    Cass x

    ReplyDelete
  5. casual and pretty at the same time. the skirt is amazing. great look :)
    have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple but chic!good-looking anw :)
    xx
    http://sunnysunartiyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so pretty in that boyish / feminine style!
    love your skirt soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear! Lovely blog! <3
    I think we should follow each other. What do you say ?Just let me know. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. How tall are you? :O

    ReplyDelete