Jaybird freedom

Top - unbranded | Suspenders - unbranded | Pants - Forever 21 | Leather satchel - unbranded | Lolipop ring - dolly darling | Leather shoes ...

  • Top - unbranded | Suspenders - unbranded | Pants - Forever 21 | Leather satchel - unbranded | Lolipop ring - dolly darling | Leather shoes - Plame Collome 
Lately I've been doing a good job persuading my dad to help taking pictures of me. I didn't have much trouble in self shooting until lately. I figured it's much more convenient, why bother to take the pictures yourself when you can have someone to do it for you, right? One thing I love about this top is that it has loops to keep my suspenders in place so that the suspenders won't slide off my shoulders easily. 

Just so you know, light blue definitely isn't my color, it hardly looks good on me. Trust me, I have several light blue colored garments that have been sitting in my closet unworn for ages. I'm glad this pant's not joining the rest of them because I reallyyyy love it. But it's not entirely light blue anyway, it has white stripes. No wonder it looks just fine on me.




You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. aaak ! i love your candy ring! :3

    visit my blog too! :)

    http://ekaneechan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this pants on you! :)

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved suspenders and wished I could pull them off but with a chest like mine it's impossible!!

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the style of you!

    http://mutiaraeltoago.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supervintage and looks really cool! <3

    Cheers from Jakarta,
    Putri Soe

    SUPERNICE -- win Blackberry Davis in my #giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loove everything on this outfit ^^
    The suspender, the ring, and the bag ofcourse.
    Cool pants with stripes.

    visit my little cream button | instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. this vintage-ish outfit looks perfect on you! I love the pants <3


    www.verenlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have beautiful lips!

    www.vicange.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is very gorgeous. I like your pants and also suspender <3
    I'm your new follower. Maybe if you have time you could visit mine and if you like it we can follow each other :D have a great day xoxo
    http://aratsalatsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. niceee post! luv it! <3
    im following u... pls follow my blog too if u dont mind...

    glorychen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete