Fairy floss

First things first, Happy New Year! Floral hair crown - DIY | Dress - Factorie | Belt - unknown During my trial in making ...

First things first, Happy New Year!

  • Floral hair crown - DIY | Dress - Factorie | Belt - unknown

During my trial in making floral hair-crown, I made an extra wire crown. I decided to wrap it with chiffon flowers rather than leaving it untouched. It was super duper easy to make, trust me. With the wire crown ready, it only took me like a minute to get the whole thing done. And I paired it with this floral dress I got from Factorie in a very cheap price. I thought I wouldn't find any decent apparel in this kind of price range in Sydney, but I did. However, this dress was quite loose on the waist, which was why I chose to wear this gorgeous belt on top of it. I absolutely love the pattern of the belt. 












You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. you look so sweet in that dress :D so girly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous look! I absolutely adore it.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    Happy New Year !!

    www.stylebyprice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and classy !! I love flowery !

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty hair piece <3

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw, really lovely outfit!<3 and those belt is chic!

    xx
    http://sunnysunartiyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. these photos are so lovely! i always attempt to make them but they always end up failing haha

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely looks! I just stumbled across your blog <3

    www.oliviashutey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww you're looking so cute , i love how you combine the flower crown with a pretty floral dress. anw how old are you??

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute, floral lady <3

    http://iamsarach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your dress! It's so vintage.

    Would you mind to follow each other? Check my blog on:
    http://mulanranagradis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. you always look lovelyyy

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your outfit!
    so adorable :D
    really love your headband <3

    anyway, join my giveaway!
    win idr 50.000 gifts vouchers
    and get all beauty stuff with half price :)

    ReplyDelete