The sea-wolf

Top - Coquette | Shorts - Uniqlo | Bag - da-Mira | 1461 Meadow Brown shoes - dr.Martens | Cat ear ring - dotti I was pretty happy when I c...



  • Top - Coquette | Shorts - Uniqlo | Bag - da-Mira | 1461 Meadow Brown shoes - dr.Martens | Cat ear ring - dotti
I was pretty happy when I could finally find the perfect bottom for this top. I've paired this top with other bottoms but so far nothing has suits this top perfectly like this one. I really love the buttons scattering around the collar and placket. I just knew what bag to carry after I noticed the anchor button on the placket. All little details matter when you're mix matching an outfit. Not only the color of the bag that my mom made for me suits the whole color palette, it also comes in anchor print. 

Right now I'm preparing a couple of scheduled posts to fill up my blog for I'll be away for vacation. The hotel I'm staying must have free Wi-Fi, but I'm pretty sure I won't be spending the holidays in my hotel room. So I might as well just prepare everything while I can.











You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Neutrals look so absolutely beautiful on you... plus I love the quirky elements you mix in like the buttons near the collar of your shirt :) And have a wonderful time on vacation with your friends!!

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The badges and that bag!!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome so awesome!!
    I did diy button shirt too kkk, on my black shirt, I put many colorful buttons!

    visit my little cream button♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. the demure colour scheme suits you everytime but the quirkiness of the colourful buttons and the dc martens gives a perfect touch! <3

    x http://fayrareveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw you on Lookbook! Really love those shoes!!!
    I am your newest follower =)

    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore all the buttons on that top. So cute.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so fashionable <3

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. would you mind follow back my blog?
    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great shoes!Your look is lovely by the way,xx

    http://sunnysunartiyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your outfit !
    so adorable !

    following you now, hope you follow back :)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty shoes!


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Love your outfit !!:D

    just followed you! , mind to follow me back ? :)

    http://ekaneechan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete