Sisters of sin

Lace top - JayJays | Corduroy pants - Forever 21 | Skulltini - Jeffrey Campbell | [Mira's] Satchel - Typo | Skull ban...








  • Lace top - JayJays | Corduroy pants - Forever 21 | Skulltini - Jeffrey Campbell | [Mira's] Satchel - Typo | Skull bangle - Diva | Arrow bangle - Sportsgirl | Wing rings - unbranded 
  • Photographed by : Steffie Eddy

    After I bought my first pair of corduroy pants, I wanted to buy another pair of corduroy pants. Since I realized the vertical lines of a corduroy pants kinda elongates your legs. Not only it's considered cheap for a pair of pants with good qualities, I also love the color though I've never been a big fan of red color. It's somewhat red with some hint of fire brick color.

    I kinda wore this outfit to my buddies' recent basketball game. Although I substituted the top and bag for something more casual. As I always bring my camera along with me whenever I watch their game, I had to switch the bag into something wider to fit my camera. My camera can actually fit in this bag, but it gives the bag that overstuffed look which I always hate. Talking bout gadgets, I've been abandoning my blackberry phone lately. It's boring, it does not have a lot of exciting apps like iPhone does. If it wasn't for the blackberry messenger I'd stop using it already. Ugh, if only we can also use blackberry messenger in iPhone, which is impossible.














    You Might Also Like

    17 comments

    1. beautiful red :)
      kenapa klik kanannya di blok? sulit jadinya membukanya utk tab baru

      onward,
      Jururekamphoto

      ReplyDelete
    2. that polkadot red flats are darling!
      couldn't imagine a more perfect pair to match your jeans :)

      <3
      The Sweetest Escape 

      ReplyDelete
    3. LOVELY little outfit... I've been eyeing those skulltini shoes for so long now, they're great :)

      Cassie
      thriftthick.blogspot.com
      ENTER MY GIVEAWAY WORTH $500!!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. lovely blog.
      http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

      ReplyDelete
    5. love that shoes !
      xx

      iamsarach.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    6. really love the shoes.. <3
      by the way, i've just nominated you for the liebster award! click here to read all about it!
      http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

      ReplyDelete
    7. hi! i've just nominated you for the liebster award! click here to read all about it! http://juventine-wu.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    8. nice pair of shoe <3

      visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

      warmest regards,
      Miss Aa
      www.miss-aa.com

      ReplyDelete
    9. Lovely slippers! they're so nice!
      xoxo
      straplessandpeeptoesmgj.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    10. love your slippers and bracelets ^^

      Caroline
      http://missoline.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    11. Love that you matched the shoes with the pants. Those bracelets are gorgeous, as well.

      <3 Melissa
      wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    12. hi! i chanced upon your blog and i love your demure look! I just started out in blogger and would be so happy if you would drop by mine http://fayrareveries.blogspot.sg/ btw, you're followed! :D

      ReplyDelete
    13. omg!! so cute, love the combination , love your cute shoes anyway :)
      mind to follow each other? :)


      This is real and This is me

      ReplyDelete
    14. it really suits on you :)
      anyway, mind to follow each other? comment on my blog if you have done it and i will follow you. :)

      www.itsribkalicious.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    15. I agree, the corduroy pants is so cool! I might buy one too :D
      ugh, just like me, I usually bring my camera everywhere, so a satchel bag isn't wide enough, so I use my backpack rather..

      visit my little cream button♥

      ReplyDelete