Gift bag ideas

I can't believe it's less than a week till Christmas. I'm pretty sure most of you must've got your family and friends their...

I can't believe it's less than a week till Christmas. I'm pretty sure most of you must've got your family and friends their Christmas gifts. So, for those of you who haven't wrap them yet. Here are ideas on how to wrap your Christmas gifts. 

To be honest, I didn't make these for Christmas. They're for a friend's birthday gift to his twin friends. The whole concept of both gift bags are similar but my friend and I figured it'd be more interesting if they're slightly different. Instead of using a paper doily again, I used a vellum paper with punched clover shapes around the edge. 

Have I told you how I love packing gifts? Among other things I could love about giving gifts is packing and wrapping it. I mean it's the face of the whole thing. Though I know nothing matters more than what's in it. The thing is that great packaging gives great impression. Which is why it's important to take time and wrap your gifts.











You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. wah thats a cute version of the usual paper bag that I see! I love the idea that you added some cute paper-lace to the top and bottom of the paper bag. Will give it a try, definitely! :)

    happy holidays!

    you're invited to join my beauty giveaway, win Etude Girl, Face Shop, and Skinfood products for 3 winners! click here :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable wrapping!! You can feel the love you put into them :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. come enter my giveaway for a must have winter item!!

    xx


    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg-- so cute! Prefect idea. I'm loving your blog-- definitely following! I'd love if you'd take a look at mine, follow back if the spirit moves you!!

    XOXO
    Remy
    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. creative idea, really cute wrap.
    want to follow each other? just let me know

    http://puputnopitasari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER CUTE! feel very happy if you want to share how to make it :D:D

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww these packaging are sooo adorablee >< i swear if i ever get this, i won't throw the package as long as it can haha
    thanks for sharing and have a merry christmas sweetie!

    ReplyDelete