Black city lights

Leather vest - Forever 21 | Striped tank - H&M | Skirt - unbranded | Boots - dr.Martens | Spiky bracelet - Forever 21 | ...

  • Leather vest - Forever 21 | Striped tank - H&M | Skirt - unbranded | Boots - dr.Martens | Spiky bracelet - Forever 21 | Skull bracelet - dotti | Skull ring - unbranded 
I've always wanted a black leather vest for a long time, but I hadn't found the perfect one until months ago. At first I matched it with an aztec printed mini skirt, but apparently it didn't appear as good on the photos. So I decided to change the bottom and take another shot. Still, thank you Steffie for baring with me during the previous photoshoot. haha. I tend to be so annoying when I have someone taking pictures of me, since I'm somewhat a perfectionist. I always want everything to go accordingly with what I have in mind. And trust me, what I have in mind can be pretty vague at times. The only two people that can bare with me when it comes to taking pictures of me are my father and Steffie. 

I don't know what happened, I know I don't usually wear so much black at once but I just happened to. Still not a big fan of black though. I know that wearing black can make you look slimmer and stuffs, but I really never find black so attractive. I believe that they say red is black's best friend, which is why I stole Mira's cherry red dr.Martens boots instead of wearing my usual blue dr.Martens boots. I prefer this design anyway, it doesn't have that black lines on top. Let me tell you something about my family, they've been a big fan of dr.Martens for so long. My mom even had her first dr.Martens shoes when she was a teenager. I still remember when I used to love Hannah Montana, that's when I found out about this, I saw Hannah Montana wearing dr.Martens boots years ago and I told my mom I want it, and she told me she had this. I thought it was the latest trend of boots when I first saw Hannah Montana wearing it. Well, apparently I hadn't been in this world long enough to know that it's been around for so long. 




You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Wow, this is a very different look from you!! I love the cherry doc's though :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY WORTH $500!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool! ♥

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the vest ! you look so cool and cute at the same time !

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look different with leather vest! but still looking great and adorable! <3
    cute docmart <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. one word for your look: COOL ! \m/
    http://iamsarach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww you look fab! loving that black vest and that skirt <33
    have a nice day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh .. really love your outfit! the skirt and DocMart are so fit on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the outfit!
    the boots are amazing!
    have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you mix black&white with red. i love your vest too! is it from f21 jakarta? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely shoes!!!

    x http://fayrareveries.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit post! Just found out your blog and i love it! Mind to follow each other?

    xoxo
    Eka Theresia♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your outfit!!

    http://voguemarcelino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Came across your post because my label releases a band called Black City Lights. Actually your clothes and their music totally go together!! :) Check it out at http://soundcloud.com/starsandletters/sets/black-city-lights-parallels-ep/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Black vs maroon are perfect colors , I love it
    Followed !

    ReplyDelete
  15. the black concept is awesome, well just like you, I don't really like all black outfit.
    The dr.Martens boots is awesome! How cool your mother!

    visit my little cream button♥

    ReplyDelete