Tussie-mussie

Peplum top - Custom made | Colored jeans - Mango | Lace-up wedges - Nextdoor | Bird ring - unbranded To tell you the truth...

  • Peplum top - Custom made | Colored jeans - Mango | Lace-up wedges - Nextdoor | Bird ring - unbranded
To tell you the truth, I think the shape of my body is quite odd, because most of the clothes I bought never fits me perfectly. Either the arm holes are too wide, or it's too loose on the waist. Which is why when it comes to peplum top, I want it customized to fit me like a glove. 

Previously, I didn't feel like taking pictures in my bedroom because I felt that the dark brown wooden base on my bedroom wall looks quite tacky. But now I'm satisfied enough to take pictures in my bedroom since the wooden base of my bedroom's wall has been changed into white color. I'm still working on the exposure though. I think my previous room in the rental house has better exposure. But, whatever.

Oh, and for those of you who haven't watch Twilight saga : Breaking dawn part 2, you should. It's really worth watching. Although I'm not a big fan of twilight saga, I have to admit that the second part of Breaking dawn is amazing, I'm even thinking about watching it again. I still don't like Edward though, wonder why he always looks awkward all the time.

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. well, as always, feminine and pretty :)
    and, you have a really wonderful and comfy bedroom, envy you :(
    And, I've watched Breaking Dawn 2 ! and I love Edward, he's so cool >.< freakin' cool! hhihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahah Edward always looks awkward because Robert Pattinson hates his character (he's said this publicly multiple times).
    Either way, you look lovely and have the perfect body type to pull off peplum!! I wish I could but it just isn't for hourglass figures like my own :/

    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh, wow. This is the first time I've heard of that

      Delete
  3. this look is really sweet and looks good on you. not many people can pull of a pink pants you know! majorlove

    cheers from Jakarta,
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This top is so adorable! You look so darling. I adore your style.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you always pretty with the lovely pastel color :) suit on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit !
    so adorable ! :)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pastels colors!Looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty nice top :)

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures, you look so beautiful!
    No, I'll not watch this movie at all))))
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love you pastel pants!
    I can't watch it bcs I hv first term examsss :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your amazing blog :)

    xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your pants ci! and the ring is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. sweet color of the top and pants! :D

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete