Matcha mousse

After all this time I finally had time to make green tea mousses. I don't know why but, compared to all other desserts, I like making m...


After all this time I finally had time to make green tea mousses. I don't know why but, compared to all other desserts, I like making mousses the most. Although I hate the part where I have to wait for hours before I can taste them since they need to be refrigerated.This time, instead of picking strawberry flavor, I ended up picking green tea flavor. And I'm glad they taste really good. Green tea is my next favorite flavor after strawberry, anything green tea flavored just never fails me.













You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. This is adorable! I love these photos.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried anything green tea flavored but these look so adorable I'm sure they were delicious!!

    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought it was like some tea or else :P
    is it delicious?
    anyway, all your photos looks elegant with that teacup and wooden basket ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post is sooo vintagee <33 love it :3 that mouse looks yumm too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i do love mousse too, its texture is just so smooth and softer than pudding or jelly makes me wanna take more scoops, more and more. too bad i don't like greentea when it comes to dessert :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photos! They always look so cute and gorgeous + yummy :d

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, I love those vintage things!
    Hi, dear. I'm Ina from http://inalathifahs.blogspot.com
    I'm following you now, mind to follow me back? :)

    Lots of Love, Ina ❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi! I'm your new follower, mind to check out my blog and follow me back?^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, I don't know but it looks pretty yummy to me :D lol


    http://searchingforLBD.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete