Featured on : whatIwear newsletter

About a month ago, I received an email from the editor of whatIwear regarding a contribution to the newsletter. I was asked to pick my ...


About a month ago, I received an email from the editor of whatIwear regarding a contribution to the newsletter. I was asked to pick my favorite outfit from whatIwear and write about it. The article I wrote was published on November 2nd 2012 [First Rule of Fashion : Have fun with it] and my blog was featured there as well. At first I didn't really know which's my favorite, since I don't spend much time on whatIwear. But after I scrolled and scrolled through pages, I found this simple yet lovely outfit and it kinda reminds me of my outfit post : Ethiopian Lucy. Maybe because the colors are pretty similar. 

Anyway, incase you haven't noticed, I've created a 'Featured on' page for this blog to track where my blog and I have been featured on. And while I had a lot of time on my hands a fortnight ago, I thought why not update this blog's pages?

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Congratulations! That's so exciting.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngrats Melda! So happy you featured on it!
    kekeke, I've read it dear!

    visit my little cream button♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! What an exciting thing for you :)

    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! You're passion makes you shine :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulationnnn !
    envy you :D hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratz! :) great achievement ^^

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete