Clouds of lullaby

Dress - ValleyGirl | Chiffon floral blouse - Forever 21 | Ring - unbranded | Skinny belt - Glassons | Polka dot mary-jane we...

  • Dress - ValleyGirl | Chiffon floral blouse - Forever 21 | Ring - unbranded | Skinny belt - Glassons | Polka dot mary-jane wedges - Esperanza | Clutch - Disney store
Photographed by : Steffie Eddy

I actually found this dress very simple, which was why I decided to add some preppy twist to it by wearing a sleeveless chiffon blouse underneath the dress. Uh, I've had this top for donkey's years. But since I don't really like the silhouette of this top, I rather wear it underneath than not wearing it at all. 

You know, for once, I really don't have much to say about my outfit. So I'm just going to talk about something else, like my life. My life has been great lately. I found myself being less grumpy and all. That's a good thing you know because when I'm feeling grumpy I tend to do or say things I don't mean and end up regretting it. And I loathe that. I don't know, maybe it's because after all this time I was finally able to watch one of my buddies games. I've missed a lot of their games, really. I hate the fact that I had missed a lot of their games and I'd be watching less of their games, I mean I really like watching them playing basketball, it reminds me of the good old times. Times when I spend every minute of school hours with my best friend, not to mention my best buddy. I just don't like being apart from the people I care about.













You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. the idea of wearinf a blouse underneath the dress was amazing. the outfit looks fantastic.
    have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here! I often feeling grumpy and doing bunch of things I don't intend to do.
    nice dress anw :)


    www.bourbonribbon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look as always and I'm glad it sounds like you're enjoying life :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY WORTH $500!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look! Love the blue fo your dress and it matches your floral collar fantastically!
    Glad to hear you're having a great time, hope you always do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Melda. I'm giving you an award. Check it out here: http://petitelicious.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color on you! It suits you well. And i also love how you wear your belt.

    Cheers from Jakarta,
    www.quirkitout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look pretty in that dress. Simply chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet <3

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is ridiculously adorable! love that color and the belt you paired with the dress!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colour palette of your outfit :) the dress is super cute with the collar peeking out from underneath.

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the dress, especially the mint color of it :)


    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the dress<3

    xx,
    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice color and mix and match dear :D
    love love love it!
    can't wait for the new post and your design blog is so great :D

    btw would you like to follow each other dear :)please let me know if you want :D
    and i have a new post hope you'll like it :D
    keep in touch
    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i had a fight with my bestfriend just because im saying what i dont need to say to her. It breaks my heart knowing the truth that now we're just like stranger. true that.:)
    i love your minty dress its just perfectly chic and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. u look amazing! such a cute outfit. love all these photos!


    xoxo, Eliza
    Bread and Butter Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. fabulous dress dear!
    it's simple but the underneath top make it even better!

    visit my little cream button♥

    ReplyDelete