47 minutes

Sweater - Forever 21 | Checkered button up - Forever 21 | Trousers - Levi's | Floral shoes - Dr.Martens | Necklace - Forever...






  • Sweater - Forever 21 | Checkered button up - Forever 21 | Trousers - Levi's | Floral shoes - Dr.Martens | Necklace - Forever 21 | Satchel - Typo
  • Photographed by : Steffie Eddy

    This is another pair of shoes I bought from my previous trip to Tokyo. I thought I've got everything on my list when I got my Skulltini from Jeffrey Campbell, so I planned to control my spendings. However, as you know, plans don't usually work out, and I made an exception when I saw this pair of floral docs. Though I can't blame myself for not being able to resist the temptation since this pair of floral docs was on sale. Why would I miss a chance like this, right? Okay, okay. I know, I can't seem to stop talking about my trip to Tokyo ever since I got back, can't I? You have to know that I have no intentions to brag or whatever though. 

    It's a good thing that today's a holiday for me, as well as the next 4 days. Hah, I've been waiting for these holidays for soooo long. Now they're finally here. Don't you just love it when it's a holiday on Friday? It makes your weekend a lot longer. And don't you just love it even more when it's a holiday on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday in addition to Saturday and Sunday? I just stocked up my DVDs, and as always I'll be spending these days cuddled up in couch watching DVDs. I prefer spending my time at home rather than going out, it's not like there are lots of places to hang out in this town. All the malls in this town are nucleated by people, which kinda annoys me by the way. I can't seem to find somewhere quite in this town, except my home of course. A lot of people may find it boring to stay at home, but hey, not for me. I've always loved staying at home more than anything, and luckily I can always find something to do when I'm at home. 

    You Might Also Like

    22 comments

    1. ahh, the necklaces and shoes totally cute! :D

      eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. HI! i hope we can follow each others blog :)) please let me know :))

      http://awallflowersjournal.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    3. love your docs, they're so cute!!

      xx,
      J
      www.abentpieceofwire.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. the colours blend just so well!




      http://bourbonribbon.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. I'm definitely a homebody as well and can't wait for the long Holiday weekend next week!!

      thriftthick.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    6. Love your floral shoes and glasses necklace!!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Those shoes are so cute!!

      <3 Melissa
      wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    8. totally in love with your docmart >_<
      long weekend <3<3

      ReplyDelete
    9. looooving ur shoes! theyre so lovely :))

      ReplyDelete
    10. Those are some very nice shoes. I like to stay home often as well but sometimes I like to be a social butterfly. Movies are always great though.

      ReplyDelete
    11. love the color combination! ❤
      aaa major love the shoes :D

      ReplyDelete
    12. Hi Melda! Your floral boots attracted my attention.
      where did you get that pink satchel? I like it <3

      ReplyDelete
    13. wooow you look so pretty melda !! love your style anw

      ReplyDelete
    14. Lovely outfit :)
      I'm totally loving your docs btw

      ReplyDelete
    15. of course you have to get them! those floral docmart babies are just insanely beautiful :)

      ReplyDelete
    16. I want those shoes SO badly!! Such a cute, but easy outfit.

      I really like your blog, so I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, for blogs with less than 200 followers.

      I've tagged you in my most recent post, so look forward to hearing your response to the questions! :)

      Emma
      http://readbakestitch.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    17. wow! Really like your shoes and bag...
      Arrgh, I think I need to buy a flower shoes too :D

      visit my little cream button♥

      ReplyDelete