White daisy

As requested, I'm doing a DIY tutorial for floral hair crown. Doing the floral crown wasn't hard at all. It only took me a whil...


As requested, I'm doing a DIY tutorial for floral hair crown. Doing the floral crown wasn't hard at all. It only took me a while to get it done. However, it's the filming that took quite some time since I'm always busy during school days. Luckily, I managed to spare some time to get this done with.Right now, I'm done filming everything for the DIY floral crown tutorial video. And I'm halfway editing the video, I just need some time to finalize the video and it's good to go. It'd be up next week around Tuesday or Wednesday. 
Stay tune!













You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. cool blog! looking forward for your diy tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wee! thanks a lot for the tutorial that coming up next ! can't wait to watch and learn from it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute clock and daisy!

    If you have a minute, please join my Rire Giveaway that can be found in the right side of my blog.
    Blow A Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I will make sure I watch the tutorial :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. the flowers crown is lovely but what i love most are these 2 photos!!! so charming & retro! reminded me of those bookmarks that i used to collect when i was a kid :)

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melda! thanks for your latest comment.
    I'm so in love with your blog photos tone !

    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a daisy crown so much. I love this!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. u did such a great job!! can't wait for the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    Aku lagi bagi-bagi E.L.F STUDIO 100 ENDLESS EYES PRO EYESHADOW PALETTE A LIMITED EDITION loh....

    check it out here....

    http://plumblush.blogspot.com/2012/10/elf-giveaway-contest.html

    Ditunggu kedatangannya....

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see your tutorial!
    I adore your blog, would you like to follow each other?
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haircrown! :D
    i'll wait for your tutorial! :)
    btw, would u like to follow each other?just tell me if you want..:)

    xoxo
    VIE BELLE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos and I love your DIY hair crown, keep posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi thanks for following :D I just follow you back from GFC :D
    New post on my blog
    INTO THE GROVE blog
    Facebook Page
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete