Sunflower tea

Button-up - Pierre Cardin | Colored collar tips - ASOS | pleated lace skirt - Forever21 | Clutch - SportsGirl | Wings ...



  • Button-up - Pierre Cardin | Colored collar tips - ASOS | pleated lace skirt - Forever21 | Clutch - SportsGirl | Wings star ear cuff - ASOS | Rosette Bracelet - Forever21 | Lace up wedges - Nextdoor
Photographed by : Steffie Eddy & Mira Alissa

Have you ever bought a clothing item and just know what to pair it with right away? It happened to me when I bought this yellow lace skirt from Forever21. The moment I saw this skirt online, I just knew right away that this skirt will match this pair of laced up booties since the yellow color is pretty similar. I don't know why but I've always love it when pink meets yellow, which is why I paired this outfit with a hot pink clutch. 

Anyway, I'm planning to make a DIY tutorial, it can be in form of video or blog post. Floral hair crown and chained string charm bracelet (as arm candy) are what I have in mind, I haven't decided which yet. What'd you guys think? Or do you guys have other things in mind? Maybe I can figure out the easy way to DIY it.



















You Might Also Like

32 comments

  1. omg! cute outfit
    loving your shoes a lot

    xoxo,
    www.ananditapriscarini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! your shoes and shirt are my favorite! <3

    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, all outfits was amazing on you :)

    nassigorengkeju.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look super sweet!
    love your skirt and shoes!
    lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i also have the same shoes like you , oh btw the skirt is pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! I love that ear cuff.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is really adorable!! I love your style and definitely following!

    Corina

    www.cocorrina.com

    GIVEAWAY // Win a black & gold statement necklace from my shop .

    ReplyDelete
  8. the skirt and shoes totally cute! love the yellow color omg

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit! Love the ear cuff and the shades of yellow <3 xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this shirt!

    xx. Hybrid Hunter

    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. soooooo gorgeous ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. so lovelyy <3

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. melda cantik & dewasa bangett and u really look like a lady here >.< .
    love the bright colors combination so much :)

    ReplyDelete