Lemon verbena

Aztec print cropped top - Paper & Scissors | Colored jeans - Jay Jays | Mini ruck-sack - unbranded | Silver loaf...






  • Aztec print cropped top - Paper & Scissors | Colored jeans - Jay Jays | Mini ruck-sack - unbranded | Silver loafers - Rubi | Spiky bracelet - Forever21 | Peace bracelet - Jay Jays 
Photographed by : Steffie Eddy & Mira Alissa



Hello from Tokyo! 


Well, it's term break again, one thing I love about my school. One week break is enough for me even though I still need to write a few essays and prepare for my Bahasa Indonesia IGCSE speaking exam which I'm facing a few days after school resumes. Anyway, the weather here has been perfect until last night. There was a typhoon for God's sake. But other than that, it's quite sunny and windy at the same time, this is not how I thought the weather would be, which is good and I really hope it stays this way. I think early October is the best time to visit Tokyo, you don't need to carry chunky clothes and wear jacket at all. 

Talking about outfit, everything I'm wearing above was bought when I shopped in Sydney a month ago. Except for the spiky bracelet and the mini rucksack though. I grabbed this top right after I saw it because it was the only one left and I really love it. Plain loafer was one of the many things in the 'Must buy' list I made. There were various colors available, it was also available in different shades of pastels, but as you know, I've bought a pair of beige Melissa loafers already. Taupe and pastels are almost the same for me, so why do I need to spend more when my Melissa loafers can match the same outfits that those pastels loafers can? Besides, my Melissa loafers really beat those pastels loafers. So in the end I decided to go with silver to match with some edgy outfits.














You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. I love those shoes so much!!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh love the top and the color of the pants! sweet

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. always so neat organized and cute at the same time!<33




    http://bourbonribbon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look, dear! Love your style!
    And very cute blog!

    I`m your follower now (gfc & lookbook).
    And I`ll be SOO happy, if you follow me too:-)


    Keep in touch!;-)

    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you for following too! I'd be happy to follow your blog, followed via bloglovin!

      Delete
  5. So great look, love ur top and spike bracelet. HYPE!

    www.nassigorengkeju.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whopp love the aztec print top! As always, gorgeous girly/edgy look.

    -----------------------------------------------------
    Putri Soe

    SUPERNICE -- join my giveaway! You won't regret it

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww too cutee <3

    this is my first time visiting your blog, want to fol each other?

    xoxo ♥

    grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great. I really like aztec print. I would like to invite you to my blog. Visit it when you have time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog. Nice outfit. Are you from Medan? Same as me;) How bout following each other?

    xoxo
    Eka Theresia♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lov the color combination so much. I esp. love the top! Cantik ^^

    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfit.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. me encantan la camiseta!

    pásate por mi blog que tengo nuevo outfit
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simple yet stylish ♡

    Www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. another simple yet lovely look, love the pastel colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice outfit. The Arizona like pattern you have on your shirt is very big here in Vermont of United States.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit! u look so adorable
    check out my blog too if u like :D

    xoxo, Eliza
    Bread and Butter

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing, I really love your style! :D)

    ReplyDelete