Anna Dello Russo at H&M - Fashion Shower

Anna Dello Russo, a Vogue Japan's creative consultant and street style icon is collaborating with H&M on an accessories line that ...


Anna Dello Russo, a Vogue Japan's creative consultant and street style icon is collaborating with H&M on an accessories line that features about 50 pieces, from sunnies to thigh-high boots. It has launched online and in store worldwide yesterday. It was all over my instagram timeline and I couldn't help but blog about this. My fav pieces are the clutches, cuff bracelets and of course the suitcase!

  I really love the clutches, turquoise on gold is just simply stunning!
I love everything about these suitcases! The colors, the gold details on the wheels. And if you noticed, it comes with four double wheels with full 360˚ rotation. I love suitcases with that type of wheels, it's easier to drag around. No wonder the suitcases are the first to go.
Don't you just love the cuff bracelet? I mean how could you not?!











You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. ah I do love this collection ! too bad we don't have it here ): followed you too :*

    btw I really love your previous post, love the colors ;)

    PS : I got a new outfit post too:)

    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, too bad :( anyway, thank you for following!

      Delete
  2. Such a stunning collection!
    Love love the suitcase!

    Shall we follow each other?
    Jessie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. who doesn't love adr x h&m??? I really love all of the collections esp because they are all turqoise and orange!! But sadly there are no hm in indo :'(

    by the way, I am a new follower of you, i will be very pleased if you can follow me back. thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gold & turquoise might just be a new favorite color combination of mine after looking at these pictures!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is so cute! :)

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the collection. Not so much the model though... lol too manly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. the ads and packaging is good, sadly the quality is not as good as what i'm expected :(

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete