Afternoon tea at Ladurée

On my last day at Tokyo, before we caught a flight back, we went to Ginza and Mira spotted Ladurée so we decided to have an afternoon tea. ...

On my last day at Tokyo, before we caught a flight back, we went to Ginza and Mira spotted Ladurée so we decided to have an afternoon tea. And we really enjoyed the pastries and tea. We actually planned to visit the Laduree in Shinjuku, but we were so busy and the weather was horrible on the day we shopped around Shinjuku.
I absolutely love the La Fraise. Not only it looks so lovely, it tastes really great too. I could easily tasted the strawberry since it's not over-loaded by sugar. I never like strawberry cakes with over-loaded sugar because I can barely taste the strawberry. You know how I love strawberries.
My mom ordered an Ispahan, which was named after a rose that grows wild in Iran. The rose petal with the glucose dew drops on top of the meringue is just simply stunning.




You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. So charming and sweet! I love the rosy feeling of your images, plus Ispahan looks good hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos! <3
    the La Fraise looks yumm :9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gabriella! It is indeed really yummy!

      Delete
  3. lovely shots! the la fraise looks really gooodddd!! :)

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty tea time! Love those cakes, looks really yummy xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet pictures Melda :)

    regards,
    http://nassigorengkeju.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Their branding is very impressive!

    Corina
    www.cocorrina.com

    Win a black & gold necklace from my shop. Join the GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow everything looks so sweet ♥♥ i hope one day i can go there too
    i'll follow your blog, want to follow back?

    xoxo ♥♥
    grace |
    my blog "Storybook" | Pin For You

    ReplyDelete
  8. these desserts look so pretty & yummy! that last illustration is cute :)

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks lovely. Your mum's dessert is beautiful!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete