Magic of pegasus

Sheer top - Cotton on | Lacey mini skirt - Cotton on | Medium triangle pendant necklace - EABurns  | Clutch - Campo Marzio | P...




  • Sheer top - Cotton on | Lacey mini skirt - Cotton on | Medium triangle pendant necklace - EABurns | Clutch - Campo Marzio | Platform Heels - TRF, ZARA
Photographed by : Steffie Eddy & Mira Alissa

Can you spot the unicorn print on my top? It really reminds me of my favorite barbie movie which is Barbie and the magic of pegasus. As a child, barbie was one of my favorite cartoons. And I had watched every Barbie movies, I also love Princess and the pauper, especially the scene where they showed the humongous closet full of gowns. It has been several years since the last time I played with my barbies. To tell you the truth, I'd still be playing barbies if I there's a place for me to display them. Sadly, I still have to wait for months till my barbie house is done. Maybe I'll blog about it when it's done, can't wait.











You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. beautiful outfit <3
    where is cotton on anyway?

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      You can shop online here : shop.cottonon.com
      Though I'm not sure they deliver to Indonesia. You can also find the stores in Malaysia & Singapore :)

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful! Love every single piece of your outfit! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful:) Love the color combination! <3

    www.fussylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, how amazing you are! in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much sweetie!!!! I’m following you back now :)
    Unfortunately you haven't “bloglovin”, but if you decide to add it on your blog, please let me know, and we can follow each other there as well, it's an easier way to keep in touch ;)
    Have a fabulous day<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your top colour! so pretty! <3

    http://evelyntirza.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty outfit! (:

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love everything about this look, the shirt and necklace especially!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfect color combinations!!! you look so mature yet cute at the same time!<33




    http://bourbonribbon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. superr love the color combination! so soft and lovee it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything about this outfit! So ethereal and pretty! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pastel colors are absolutely beautiful! You look like an angel! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. really cute! <3

    blognyahrinz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg this shirt is absolutely fabulous! It really suits you and you look like such a cute girly girl :)

    Loving the necklace <3

    xoxo

    http://pitypartyforlesspopular.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i really love your top !<3

    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. That lace skirt looks stunning!:)
    xx
    http://sunnysunartiyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute look! love the unicorn printed shirt! So dreamy! I saw ever barbie movie as well ^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love the color! <3
    have we be friends on GFC?

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
  20. The aurora feel! So pretty it reminds me of a mermaid, I wonder why...

    ReplyDelete