Airy Fairy

I t's been a while since someone ordered something handmade by me. But not so long ago, a friend of mine ordered birthday gifts f...



It's been a while since someone ordered something handmade by me. But not so long ago, a friend of mine ordered birthday gifts from me. This is one of the birthday gifts that I made. I wasn't very prepared, because I didn't know that some of the art and craft materials were still in my mom's workshop. So this was what I came up with in less than two hours. My friend told me that the birthday girl likes blue and purple. Which is why the paper buntings are all in different shades of purple, the border of the frosting and the liner of the cupcake are in blue.



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. you made that?! you're really talented, girl!

    -----------------------------------------------------
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You're great at doing this kind of stuff! Love all your handmade posts! ^-^

    http://cottoncandycookie.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute handmade gift <3

    visit my blog whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww that's really lovely! You have a wonderful skill :D

    come join my first accesories giveaway~

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable! Handmade birthday gifts are the best!

    ReplyDelete