Tea Salon

Earl grey tea Lavender scone Went for a high tea with Mira yesterday. I have to say that my outfit yesterday pretty ...



Earl grey tea


Lavender scone

Went for a high tea with Mira yesterday. I have to say that my outfit yesterday pretty much matched the place and the whole tea thing. Especially the bag, it's handmade by my mom. I picked the fabrics and the handle by myself though. I really really adore the french patisseries prints, I was even the one who initiated my mom to buy that fabric last time. Maybe it'll be featured on one of my outfit post in the future. But too sad I couldn't snap pictures of my outfit yesterday. Well, you can't expect me to keep posting outfit posts since my main purpose on this trip is to shop and restock my closet. LOL. So I couldn't really bring a lot of clothes with me, and I wouldn't want to wear the clothes that I bought right away because some of the pieces that suit them are left back home.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Wow, your mum made that bag? It's amazing, I love it and I'm so jealous!!
    Great teaware too.
    Still really enjoying your blog :D

    Cass x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaa great tea time and successfully make me mouth watering. Please post the outfits soon :p

    hollarani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. geez ! impressive .. that bag was made by your mom?
    soo lovely and cute >.<
    I wanna make one too, maybe . hehehe
    may I know where is it? the tea cafe ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, cool! made by your mom?? I want one! XD
    the cafe is awesome too!

    visit my blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. woahhh made by your mom? cool, i want that too! :3
    woahhhhh such a pretty tea cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nyaw vintage photos,totally love it <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. That seems like a beautiful place! You are going on a trip just to shop and your mom makes such pretty purses? You are a fortunate one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - love that tote bag! You are super lucky your mom can make bags :) Tea shops always look so elegant to me and they are so much fun but unfortunately way too broke on a student budget to go visit them much.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post! and you have a nice blog too !
    would you like to follow each other ? let me know;) I'll follow u back for sure ! :D

    cheers from
    Journal J

    ReplyDelete