Lily Vanilli

Blouse - Levi's | Floral shorts - Paper scissors | Leather sling bag - Vintage | Water lily ring - unbran...










  • Blouse - Levi's | Floral shorts - Paper scissors | Leather sling bag - Vintage | Water lily ring - unbranded | Loafers - Melissa 
So, I'm back home for good. Can't say that I hate to be back home because the truth is I'm quite happy that I could finally try out everything that I bought and match them with other pieces. The vintage sling bag here is one of my 'best buy' during this trip, I really love the quality of the leather and everything. Not to mention the simplicity of the shape itself that makes it easy for me to pair it up with my girly outfits. The truth is, I'm not really done with the whole girly things although I have lots of un-girly outfit ideas right now. 

Oh, about the shoes! I'm still feeling so excited about it, they're actually a pair of melissa. I never thought that I'd buy one since I haven't find any of them interesting until this one. Well, I did find one pair that caught my attention which is Melissa x Vivienne Westwood skyscraper, but it was a pair of high heels. I barely wear high heels, so I guess it's just going to be a waste. But I really really love this pair! They're loafers with a preppy touch. It's neutral too, so it'll be very easy for me to pair this with.













You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. cantik bgt floral shortsnyaa. I can't wait to see the other stuffs that you bought xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your floral shorts and the sling bag!
    and your loafers are amazing pieces! <333


    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. superr lovee the floral shorts! looks very sweet <3

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heey I love your blog, you're very stylish :)
    would you like to follow each other?

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look adorable and beautiful with that lovely shorts and bag! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I seriously dig that bag. Very nice. Skirt is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit post you have there hun! such a pretty skirt!
    u look gorgeous :3
    check out my blog if you'd like
    http://etbreadandbutter.blogspot.com.au
    xoxo, eliza

    ReplyDelete
  9. i luvv ur short!! <3

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg the shorts are amazing *w*
    love your blog! :D

    ps; want to follow eachother? >w<
    velvetpencil.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your floral skirt!
    you look so cute :)

    prillamie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete