Fragments of time

Button up - Forever21 | Skirt - Cecil McBee | Mini sling briefcase - Motif | Scissor ring - unbranded | Leather shoes - Plame ...




  • Button up - Forever21 | Skirt - Cecil McBee | Mini sling briefcase - Motif | Scissor ring - unbranded | Leather shoes - Plame collome

One of the reason why I LOVE Tokyo is that you can always find adorable things anywhere. Tokyo is THE BEST PLACE I've shopped so far. Not to brag, but everything, everything I'm wearing above are the pieces I bought on my previous trip to Tokyo. That is my cutest leather shoes ever. Never got so many compliments about my shoes before this pair. Haha. Talking about this pair of shoes, I once lost one of it thanks to my clumsiness and I was so devastated for days, but gladly I found it after nearly a week of searching in the neighborhood. This is probably the first time you heard of someone losing a shoe, but please, don't ask me how I lost it. LOL.
Planned to curl my hair permanently the other day, just on the lower part of my hair though. I feel like I need a change you know. So I had Mira curling my hair few days ago, just to see how it will turn out. It actually looked great, but in the end I decided not to do it, so I had my hair cut yesterday. Other than that, I started to clay around again. If you followed me on instagram, you'd probably seen the miniature salad I made. Maybe I'll blog about my handmade miniature collections one day. There are a lot of them.













You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. I saw your miniature salad on instagram. You're so good at it! I love to make things out of clay too! Did you use polymer clay? What brand did you use? I've been searching for a good polymer clay in Indo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mini briefcase! :) I want to go to Tokyo so badly. The US is so boring, haha I want to be apart of the street fashion and all of that wonderfulness! :) anyways, check out my fashion blog; www.fashiontalesofasimplecountrygirl.blogspot.com :) peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this look, such a lovely combo! saw you on lookbook and I have to visit your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 that scissor ring >.<

    http://iamsarach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool outfit ! especially the ring and shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit! :)

    http://evelyntirza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally lovee your style!
    love the rings, bags, and shoes! <3

    http://clrland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look sweet and adorable as always ☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I have to go to Tokyo! I love all that you are wearing! So sweet and romantic! I totally adore it! The shoes the bag! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bag is so cute!
    The japanese are known to make cute things. Last time when I went there, I bought a lot of things too. Furthermore, the outfit looks really good on you. With the blue skirt and matching shirt, You look gorgeous. <3

    anyway, want to follow each other dear?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. you just made me want to
    go to japan even more ! :D
    those things are really precious
    and thank God you got your shoes back
    :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit and great photos! I love the ring!

    http://shogoxo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE!! seriously your hairstyle is super edgy!


    michellehendra.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg, stunning. Fabulous post, girl! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for Lauren Conrad. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. is that why you wearing a scissors ring? got new hair cut? lol
    you are so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  16. veryy cuteee! :D

    i'm your new follower, nice to know you more :) want to follow me back?

    thx, eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have an inspiring blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    PS: I don't post shits... :p

    See you soon on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love your bag... the cutest bag ever <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love your outfit!really cute look<3
    btw,already follow your blog,mind to follow me back :)?
    xx

    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. so cute, I love the details <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete