Ethiopian Lucy

Knitted sweater - Zara | Tiger-printed glasses necklace - Forever21 | High-waist shorts - unbranded Well, it has b...


  • Knitted sweater - Zara | Tiger-printed glasses necklace - Forever21 | High-waist shorts - unbranded


Well, it has been raining like a bitch lately. Considering the fact that the view from my window was picturesque, I couldn't help letting the view went to waste, so I decided to take pictures for this outfit post. I just love to see all the trees swaying behind my window as the rain pours down my window glass. I've just finished reading the whole chapters of Deadlocked a few days ago. I can't believe every time I asked someone to go to bookstore and look for that book, they all came back saying 'They're sold out'. I thought I'd have to wait for next month till I look for that book by myself. But then Steffie found it in the airport bookstore. I really have to thank her for finding that book.  Sookie Stackhouse's story series of novels are the reason why I started to read on the first place. Charlaine Harris had published 12 books from the series so far. Can't wait for the 13th book : Dead ever after. It's so sad that that's going to be the last book of the series. 

Anyway, Cassaela from Undercover Dress-up Lover asked me days ago whether I'm interested to answer questions for the interview section on her blog. I said yes and the post has been published, so click here if you'd like to read.














You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. Haaawt photography, the 6th one's my favourite. Thanks for the mention!

    Cass x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! oh how I love your room

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photos ,, especially photo number six :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty pics melda :)

    check out my blog too
    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, such lovely and peaceful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful photos! <3 i have the same necklace as yours :D

    nice banner by the way! love it ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photographs
    the fifth is my favourite
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look pretty :)
    mind to follow each other dear?:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aahh prettyyy :D
    and beautiful photographs :)
    your outfit choice is really sweet ♥

    anyway, i saw your previous posts about some cake and strawberry panacotta.
    would you mind to share the recipe ? :D they look really delicious !

    and you've got your new followers here ♥
    ruby and rosa

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi dear! rrobaTeen OPENED PO5 for accessories and just uploaded on facebook, page, twitter, instagram and our blog. check it dear! you will find cute. unique and cheap accessories ( rrobaTeen.blogspot.com ) :D :D
    BTW, rrobaTeen selling necklace that look a like elle (elleyamada) worn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, love your blog! I hope we can follow each other's blog :-) I'll be waiting for your reply :-) xoxo

    www.articles0naddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great photo and ur style is very sweet, I like that :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. your sweater looks warmly chic! and a cute combination with the cute necklace <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a girly and elegant outfit. the necklace added a sense of cuteness though. You capture that outfit just right, I'll love to see such lovely lady reading books in the streets, or in library. it's just gorgeous.

    ps. i like your photos, almost all. following you for more lovely pieces!

    Natasha
    http://picablocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Dear.. i love your blog. so im following now. mind to follow back?? :D

    xoxo
    Gisela on Wardrobe Platform

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very beautiful photos - I love the lightness, and think that jumper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. very nice blog.

    my blog : http://www.christianyuen.blogspot.com/

    greetings from hong kong.

    ╰╮o( ̄▽ ̄///)

    cheers,
    chris

    ReplyDelete
  18. super love your blog!
    following you now :D

    meronchuw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. pretty photos :)

    kindly please visit my blog whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete