Strawberry panna cotta

I've been making desserts again lately, after a 9 months break. Made two rounds of panna cottas few days ago, my favorite de...




I've been making desserts again lately, after a 9 months break. Made two rounds of panna cottas few days ago, my favorite dessert. I've always love food which is made up of strawberries, whether it's strawberry chocolate or strawberry ice cream. Anything that has strawberry in it, I'll definitely like it. The first panna cotta I made was during my coach's birthday surprise in a friend's home and it actually tasted great. I don't know about people who dislike cream, but I like panna cotta. I know cream contains a lot of fat, but when it comes to desserts I don't care about getting fat anymore. All I care is how amazing it tastes.



















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This looks so mouthwateringly good! I would love to try it out! :)
    xxx

    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT 

    ReplyDelete