Bed of roses

Another tee my mom sewed months ago. Paired it with my favorite shorts to show my waist line. Collar necklace - unbran...




Another tee my mom sewed months ago. Paired it with my favorite shorts to show my waist line.



  • Collar necklace - unbranded | Floral tee - Handmade | High waist shorts - unbranded | Loafers - TOPSHOP | White rose ring - Forever 21
Since I'm finally free from school, I need to work on a little 'something'. So I have my love, Stephanie, and Steffie gathered in my mom's workshop and work on that 'something'. After we got everything we want, we decided to karaoke. I sang 'My Love' by Pixie Lott for my love, and she reacted hilariously that I felt like I nearly had a six pack. Steffie record a video of me serenading her, how I wish I could just post the video here so all of you could see how silly she reacted. Lmfao. I seriously couldn't stop laughing every time I think of that moment, how her face was. Lmfao

Anyway, My friends will be having their graduation or the so called farewell party this Saturday. Which means I'll be hosting our annual BBQ after party in this Saturday's evening. Can't wait.




You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. your top is just soo pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. super love your top and short
    you look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, i love your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. uber love your shoes and top ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG why so pretty! you look stunning! *beingsarcastic*

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! super in love with the top :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit babe! Lovin the peter pan style necklace.
    xx

    http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super nice outfit dear! You look stunning :)

    Join my birthday giveaway, open internationally, win pretty mini dress or magnificent outwear! Click here \(^o^)/
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete