Pink Alley

Sleeveless tee - TOPSHOP | Braided belt - PDI | Pleated chiffon skirt - unbranded | Sneakers - Converse | Ring - unbranded ...

  • Sleeveless tee - TOPSHOP | Braided belt - PDI | Pleated chiffon skirt - unbranded | Sneakers - Converse | Ring - unbranded

A week ago, few of my buddies and I went bowling. It was just a few of us, since some of the boys suddenly bailed on us. I remember the last time I bowled was 3 years ago, and I suddenly felt like bowling again, so I decided to asked my buddies to bowl with me. Apparently Elva happened to own pretty similar outfits like the one I wore, so she decided to dressed up like me, haha.
Anyway, I only have 4 days of school left. Then I'll be as free as a bird. Can't wait, really can't wait for holidays. Waking up late, having enough sleep. Haven't had enough sleep lately since I really need to get good scores for my finals. Again, can't wait.













You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Cute outfit =) X

    Join my first giveaway and stand a chance to win $50 Modcloth voucher!
    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt !

    Roastbubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the combination between cute and boyish! J'adoree!
    By the way, I opened your old post and notice that you bought something from boticca. How long it takes to arrive here?

    Summer Flounce

    ReplyDelete
  4. my fav style !
    love your blog , I'm your new follower :D
    mind to follow each other ? :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi dear! we're selling girls' accessories with cheap price from west jakarta, indonesia.
    I already follow your blog. mind to follow my blog too?
    rrobaTeen.blogspot.com
    btw I love your blog ^^ especially that ring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,

    Nice blog. We love it.
    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love everything and the combitation but ring... just AMAZING

    http://agaforfashion.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://agaforfashion.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://agaforfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful skirt, and I love it with the Converse. Little details like the belt and the layers of the skirt really makes this outfit.

    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete