Photo diary : Tokyo 2012

I haven't had my breakfast when I was uploading these pictures, I keep repeating the same steps over and over again since ...





I haven't had my breakfast when I was uploading these pictures, I keep repeating the same steps over and over again since the are errors and the server returned invalid response. That's what it said. The beef tongue pictures seriously made me crave for them. I can't remember a day where I don't crave for beef tongue ever since I had my first bite. Funny. So far, this is the best beef tongue I've ever had. The last two beef tongue dish I had was delicious too, but this is the best. It's not so hard to chew. 





I know I mentioned the La Maison du Chocolat's eclair last Christmas. I had the coffee flavor last November, so this time I try the caramel flavor which tastes better than the coffee flavor. Well, for me.



No, I did not cut the seatbelt from the airplane and use it as belt. NO. This is a 'seatbelt-like' belt. And it's not mine. 




My favorite mix of ice cream : Pistachio and Coffee <3


















You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. envy you could go there >.<
    seems you have fun there

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those delicious dishes are making me hungry! Lucky you =)
    audriadee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the desert looks yumm! and nice post, wish i can go there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss Tokyo so much. The last time I went to Tokyo was in 2009. :(
    The food looks yummy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The food! >.< oh my I wish I can eat it!
    by the way, today is your birthday?? ~Happy 14th Birthday Melda!~

    visit my blog:
    http://evelyntirza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete