Crowning Victory

Yesterday's outfit. Wore the red letterman jacket already on the other game, so this time I'll go with the green on...





Yesterday's outfit. Wore the red letterman jacket already on the other game, so this time I'll go with the green one.
  • Letterman jacket - Forever21 | Tank - PDI | Colored jeans - TOPSHOP | Sneakers - Converse | Ring - unbranded




Good news and bad news : 

Let's start with the good news, I have been spending days cheering the boys for this year's Kalam Kudus 3 on 3, THANK GOD they made it to the semi-final. I'm so proud of them, I have never feel happier than I was when I saw them beat the crap out of the Methodist 2 team. The A team has done an excellent job, the four of them. Going to accompany them for the semi-final game again tomorrow *fingers crossed*. The bad news is that other schools are having holidays after the National exams and my school doesn't even give a day of holiday. Wtf. It's so not fun seeing all of my buddies having a ten days holiday, while I have to go to school till the next 5 weeks. Ugh. May time flies faster, I really can't wait for June.













You Might Also Like

6 comments