Candy Artisans

A place that I always stop by every time I'm in Tokyo, it's just next to my fav. ice cream sto...













A place that I always stop by every time I'm in Tokyo, it's just next to my fav. ice cream store. One of the must-visit-place in Tokyo. Basically, it's just a store that sells candies, there are candy canes with cute pictures, lolipops, and many more. It's totally worth your time, I always love to watch the candy-artist shaped the candy and every time went there, they always show different types of demonstrations. Once they were making these candy cane with the 'Happy Birthday' phrase. 



And above are the packs of candy I bought this trip, one pack of the candy is missing, God knows where. 



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. wow looks delicious!
    i love rock candy <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yam yam delicious!!!! Great blog!
    If you want, check out my blog

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete