Hybrid Theory

Blazer - Paper & Scissors | Tank top - Forever21 | Trousers - Levi's | Shoes - Factorie | Clutch - Acces...









  • Blazer - Paper & Scissors | Tank top - Forever21 | Trousers - Levi's | Shoes - Factorie | Clutch - Accessorize | Necklace - unbranded




  • The busiest weekend of March ever. Finally the event that I have been waiting is now here, the POS open house 2012. I can't believe it's almost a year since the last Prime One School open house. I remember I was on stage playing drum with my band last year. LOL. I also remembered how I felt nauseous every time I'm going to the stage.

    Bad news is, I'm suffering a terrible sun burn due to yesterday's 3on3 basketball event. Honesty, I am really tired right now, how I wished I don't have to go to school like my friends, but wait, I'm no longer a Prime One School student, so no holiday for me tomorrow. But on the other hand, it's finally one week left till term break which means 5 days till my flight to Tokyo. Gosh, I always love love this city. The perfect place for me to refresh my self and relax.

    Oh, and I would like to congratulate JONATHAN ALEXANDER for being the MR. FAVOURITE of POS 2012/2013











    You Might Also Like

    18 comments

    1. adore your quirky hair!





      http://bourbonribbon.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. i love your blazer and shoes.
      you look so cute ♥

      claireteressa.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. wow just came across your blog & i'm impressed!
      really like it! :)
      definitely following you now and would be more than happy if you took a look at my blog and tell me what you think!
      maybe you can become a follower too!?
      it would mean a lot to me! :)
      xxx love

      http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    4. I don't understand why you don't get more hypes on lookbook! Your style is lovely!!!

      Have fun on your break! And takes lots of photos in "Edo"...it is my dream city as well. Its on my places to visit someday list ;)

      xoxo,
      Sheyla
      www.freestyle-moda.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. great look dear!super cute=)
      xoxo=)

      ReplyDelete
    6. just found your blog, and it was great :) really great shots, and i like your chic hair! i just followed you, hope you'll check mine :)

      ReplyDelete
    7. Love the earphone necklace >.<

      http://sarahlovesgoods.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    8. congrats for being featured on go girl dear ^^ i heart your style!
      im following you already.
      xoxo,bella

      ReplyDelete
    9. Lovely outfit dear! You look so pretty :) Mind to follow each other? ^^

      Join my International Giveaway, win Goodie Bags with a total value of IDR 500,000.- (USD 55). Click here ˆ⌣ˆ
      Cheers,
      Karina Dinda R. ♥
      BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

      ReplyDelete