The heart of sequins

I know, I know. I've been wearing so much of pants lately. So I'll give it a break. Sequins, sequins, sequins, ...


I know, I know. I've been wearing so much of pants lately. So I'll give it a break.


Sequins, sequins, sequins, sequined floral flats, sequined Union Jack clutch. hmmm. 




  • Hearts sweater - Mango | Skirt - unbranded |  Sequined Union Jack clutch - Accessorize | Red rose ring - Accessorize | Sequined floral flats - unbranded
I found myself looking forward to the weekends lately, every time a new week starts I just can't wait for the weekend. Maybe it's because I'm sure I'll be having fun during the weekends. And here I am, looking forward to the weekend, again. Who doesn't love weekends? NO ONE













You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. aww such an awesome outfit, love your clutch and skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice. xx

    p.s. I'm having a shoe giveaway if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiii.... nice blog...
    very lovely....
    i hope you will visit me back.. thx
    http://cantingku-onlineshopping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit especially your clutch! so cool. you have a really awesome hair too.. :)

    btw, do you mind to take a look at my scrapbook catalog on my blog? I open it for bussiness, so feel free if you want to order one from me.. :)

    xoxo
    kelimutu

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're such a lovely sweetheart!
    your blog's so inspiring!:)





    http://bourbonribbon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your union jack clutc. Followed your blog. Hope you could visit mine http://audriadee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. super love your skirt,top and clutch ..
    you're so cute with hairs style like that..
    mind to follow back my blog?
    i just folowed yours ♥

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new follower, mind to follow back?;)
    you've such a great style! love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following :)

      Blog's followed :)

      Delete
  9. kyaa..i'm in love with ur clutch,so unique and the outfit are so chic.. :)

    ReplyDelete