Featured on : Gogirl! - RATED STYLISH [March 2012]

Yes, I'm featured on Gogirl!'s Rated Stylish for March edition. I was extremely excited when I found out t...






Yes, I'm featured on Gogirl!'s Rated Stylish for March edition. I was extremely excited when I found out that I was going to be featured on Gogirl! magazine, since it's the first time I'm featured on a fashion magazine and knowing that my target is achieved. I set a target months ago that I HAVE to be featured on Gogirl! before I turned 14, which unbelievably happened a month before I turned 14. Yay!


Special thanks to Mira Alissa for the photos and Wenny Vinciani for helping with the interview   ♡



You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Aw Congrats Melda! You deserve it your style is simple yet very stylish.

    Congratulations once again. :)

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhh yeeeee.... congratzzz sizta... style kamu emank cool abiisss ko, simply but amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats dear ♥
    mind to follow back my blog?
    thanks

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. featured on GO GIRL! Nice, girl ! :D
    I love your hairstyle and your blog.
    would you mind to be ma friend ? I'm following you now. mind to follow mine ? :))
    thankyouuu
    xoxo

    cha'ah sarah
    http://sarahlovesgoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, great blog hope you follow me back on trendberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! you totally deserve it :)
    mind to follow back?


    http://bourbonribbon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats girl! You really deserve it :)
    I really like your style, it's simple yet stunning.
    Great blog anyway.
    Mind to follow back?

    natalieamadea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats dear,you deserve it :)
    btw..I've follow ur blog,mind to follow mine..?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your style and lovely blog! New follower :D

    http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete