Vanity Fair party & The Annual Elthon John AIDS Foundation viewing party : 5 BEST DRESSED

The red carpet is only half the style story on Oscar night. There are still Vanity Fair party and The Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation vie...

The red carpet is only half the style story on Oscar night. There are still Vanity Fair party and The Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation viewing party
 
Katie Holmes in strapless chiffon gown by Elie Saab. Sapphire-blue really suits her skin tone. I always love embellished bodice <3

 
 Claire Danes in Valentino. One word, flawless. I love everything. The sheer polka-dot, the riffled skirt, the bright hot pink, the slightly messy hairdo, the light pink makeup, everything!

 Nina Dobrev in J. Mendel. I love the cut-out detailed deep V-neck. This dress really show her beautiful body shape.

 Heidi Klum in Atelier Versace. I love the color mixture between gold and yellow. The colors really brighten up her skin tone. I really love the cuttings on the shoulder, the embroidery and the open back though I would prefer if the open back is only half of the actual length.

 Paz Vega in Stephane Rolland. The fanned detail jutting from the hip gives more definition to the dress. I love the gold belt, it gives more color to this dress.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice and beautiful dresses, I wish I can have these all lol :D

    ReplyDelete