Heart of gold

  Blouse - Mango | Gold ribbon necklace - Forever21 | White rose ring - Forever21 | Floral chiffon shorts - Paper Scissors | M...




  • Blouse - Mango | Gold ribbon necklace - Forever21 | White rose ring - Forever21 | Floral chiffon shorts - Paper Scissors | Maroon box satchel - Unbranded | Ballerina pumps - Nose

Arrived home with broken flats after a long fun day. Since Ryan is back in town, we were supposed to meet up for lunch, I called for a thousand times but I still couldn't reach him. So I had lunch with Mira and Elva instead. Then meet up with the boys after wards, and also Stephanie. I did took a lot of silly pictures with my best friend and Elva. But they'll be pissed once they found out I share their pictures here. LOL. So I decided not to share them. Chinese new year is around the corner, Oh how I hate Chinese New Year. 

Oh, besides that there's a Mac cosmetics giveaway held by Searching For Little Black Dress. Click for more information about the rules.

















You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. This look is really sweet. And the touch of the gold ribbon necklace is just subtlely feminine.

    Oh, and at last, a person that also hates Chinese new year! (and all festive events, for me, that is)

    Cheers,

    TURTLE LUNETTES

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, you're cute (:

    following your pretty blog!(:
    <3<3
    http://turtleintheheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweeettt! I love your top and ribbon necklace! uber cute!
    what i hate about cny is only the annoying old songs.. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      Yap.Those Chinese songs sucks -_-

      Delete
  4. cute necklace and short.. :)

    love,
    http://jennieaprilla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you incorporate pastels into your outfits. Its so feminine!!!

    I want to try this type of style also.

    Your shorts are lovely.

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit!! The accessories are adorable!

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit! It so sweet and that bow necklace is so amazing!! :)


     You can enter our Romwe giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit! :)

    http://evelyntirza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete