Floriography

Floral jumper - Mango | Denim vest - Levi's | Tan leather shoes - Factorie | Bracelet - Unbranded My beginning of year ha...



  • Floral jumper - Mango | Denim vest - Levi's | Tan leather shoes - Factorie | Bracelet - Unbranded
My beginning of year has been so great even though I'm still in the holiday mood. I can't wake up  early yet because I still can't fall asleep early due to my late sleeping hours during holiday. My brain hasn't adapt with the change, it's still used to the sleeping hours and waking up hours during holiday.  It's unbelievable knowing that it's weekend already, I love how time flies so fast. I'm looking forward to the next month, the month after it, and two months after it as well. I got a feeling that February, March and April are going to be awesome months knowing that there'll be a lot of events coming up. 
Thursday felt like a small-separated-reunion, sudden hang out with Jonathan, we catched up a lot. He's still as fun as he used to be. And bumped into Bernis in a shopping mall. She was wearing an ostrich sweater in beige. It looks sooo good on her. I should've took a picture with her. Talked to her nonstop, about everything. How I wish she could stayed a little longer that evening. I can't describe how happy I was meeting them.












You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. You look pretty.

    I love reuniting with friends as well. It brings back so many memories and I feel good inside like you did.

    Love,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      Guess we're both the same then :D

      Delete
  2. love your style girl ;) nice to know you blogger from medan ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty! x


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from LOVE if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      Thank you for sharing, I'm a part of it already :D

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit from head to toe <3

    ReplyDelete