Teenage love ♡

Sweater - Cotton-On | Glasses-shaped-like necklace - Forever21 | Skirt - Unbranded | Beige floral lace socks - Sports...



  • Sweater - Cotton-On | Glasses-shaped-like necklace - Forever21 | Skirt - Unbranded | Beige floral lace socks - Sports Girl | Tan leather shoes - Factorie | Leather satchel - Unbranded
  •   
It's been a while since we hang out together, just us girls. Sunday was perfect, we had fun, chitchatting with Elva and Steffie. Last time I checked I never talked so much since August. Well, we're supposed to karaoke yesterday, but it wouldn't be that fun if there are only few people, Steffie canceled yesterday. So it was just me, my love, Elva, my Best friend and the boys, that made the seven of us. We had lunch together at Wak Noer's and went to the movie and watched Mission Impossible.
    "Sometimes, it is not the person you miss, it is the feelings and moments you had with them"
 
     
     
     
     
     

You Might Also Like

2 comments