Rain-bow

Bowler hat | Cropped top - Forever21 | Jeans - Forever21 | Skull ring | 8-holes boots - Dr.Martens That bowler hat is ...



  • Bowler hat | Cropped top - Forever21 | Jeans - Forever21 | Skull ring | 8-holes boots - Dr.Martens
That bowler hat is now officially my favorite item on my closet, I bought it somewhere in Harajuku. The Ribbon patterned cropped top have been hanging in my closet for months and I haven't wore it yet, this is the first time actually. I paired it with my favorite jeans along with the leather suspender which I  haunted for months. And of course, my 8 holes docs to complete the look. Oh, the skull shaped ring, I bought it in Sydney months ago, I forgot what is the shop's name though.

So, Christmas is coming up and I don't think I'm going to celebrate Christmas this year. I remember how it was last year, my close friends and I were changing presents in Trattoria. But I guess it won't be the same this year,huh? The girls are going somewhere else for holiday, So I guess my love and I are the only girls who will be in town, maybe some of the boys will be in town too. So, who's up for karaoke?









You Might Also Like

0 comments