Neon Citrus

Lemon lime knitted sweater - Forever21 | Pocket watch necklace - Forever21 | Tangarine pleated skirt - ZARA | Beige floral ...



  • Lemon lime knitted sweater - Forever21 | Pocket watch necklace - Forever21 | Tangarine pleated skirt - ZARA | Beige floral lace socks - SportsGirl | Tan leather shoes - Factorie | Leather satchel - Unbranded

I woke up on Christmas morning finding myself craving for La Maison du Chocolat's Eclair, I've been having sudden sugar craving these days. Oh, by the way that was my outfit during Christmas, I didn't have time to post any post during Christmas. Trust me, I've been busy like crazy. My cousin is back in town for a wedding. Knowing I'll be attending too made her force me to sing along with her during the wedding dinner. Well, it didn't turn out as bad as I thought it was going to be.  So, I think you have noticed that I just change the design of my blog, I designed the header by myself and damn, I'm very satisfied with the whole thing.

So, this year is coming to an end,this is probably the best year of my life. As you know many of my wishes came true, having a dancing partner and finally I know what to do with my future. Everybody must have decided their new year resolutions, unlike me. It's not I don't know how to decide a new year resolutions but I just don't want it to be a disappointment when I didn't fulfill them.  I don't plan to change anyways, I'm fine with the "PRESENT" me. So what's the point of setting new year resolutions?
"Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone"











You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Lovely colours, it's so vibrant and pretty and the whole outfit is just lovely :) xx

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of your outfit ! :)

    thebrightwhitenoises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit, great color blocking :) and also your necklace..lovely!!

    i already follow your blog
    would u mind to follow me back? thanks before

    www.ladiesirene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for dropping by and following my blog. You have a very cute style!!
    followed back, dear ;)

    Summer Flounce

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit.. and love your header btw :)

    check out my blog whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete